Residential Locksmith Noosa Tewantin
Security in your home is important. You have property in there, but in addition to that you have your family. You don’t want anything to happen to them because you didn’t secure your home properly. All Keyed Up Locksmith Services understand this and that is why we go to great lengths to make sure that your home is as secure as possible. As domestic locksmiths in the area, we have top quality locks and cutting edge technology that keep intruders out. Here are some of the services that we offer.
REKEYING AND LOCK REPAIR
Rekeying is changing all the locks in your house so that they can be opened using the same key. It
helps if you don’t want to be carrying a bunch of keys around. You can call us anytime, day or night if
you need to have your locks rekeyed.
Do you need new locks? We have a team of experts at hand who are excellent at installing locks. They
will be with you shortly after you call us – we pride ourselves in the speed with which we are able to
respond to our customers.
WINDOW, GATE, SLIDING DOOR & PATIO DOOR LOCKS
Your windows and patios are possible points of entry and for your home to be completely secure you
have to install locks on them. All Keyed Up Locksmiths have top quality locks for these areas. Just call
us and we will come in and install them. If you already have them installed, they need regular
maintenance. We can do that for you as well.
Safes are important for keeping away precious items and important documents. You may notice with
time that your safe’s door has trouble either opening or closing. That is a common malfunction and we
can repair it. All Keyed Up Locksmiths in Noosa and Tewantin can come into your home and repair your
safe in a short while. If your safe is old, we usually recommend that you purchase one from All Keyed Up
Locksmiths; we have top of the range safes that use modern technology and are harder to breach that
the traditional safes.
You will usually need a security surveys to get homeowners insurance. Call us and we can come over
right away and do a survey of your property and what is in it.
POOL GATE LOCKS
Site surveys are important before you can install any additional structures or even things like swimming
pools. We believe that for your home to be completely safe and secure, the pool has to be secure as
well. That is why we have locks for pools that we can install for you right away. This is especially
important if you have children because they can wander into the pool
BREAK-INS AND NEW LOCK DOOR REPAIR
When intruders break into your house, they destroy both the door and the locks. Call us immediately and
we will come, install new locks and make sure that you are safe again. Similarly, if you move, it is
important that you change locks in your new home. Call us and we will do this for you; we are available 7
days a week
Do you want your kids or any other member of your family to have a key of their own? We have the skill
and the machinery to do so and we are fast.
NOOSA TEWANTIN HOME SECURITY TIPS
All Keyed Up Locksmith can only do so much to secure your home. The rest is up to you, and here are
- Don’t keep valuables in view from outside. You may tempt someone who didn’t even intend to rob you in the beginning.
- Be careful about who you let into your home; make sure that they are not scanning for valuable items when they are there.
- Have bright lights and sensors outside for the night. They will stop an intruder more than 90% of the time.
- Don’t talk about your possessions in public because you never know who could be listening.
- Always try and give the impression that there is someone at home. If you will be out of town for long, get a friend to house sit. Make sure that your mail is collected – it’s the most obvious sign that you are not home.
- Put padlocks on all gates and sheds. Sheds can make your home more vulnerable because intruders can hide in them as they wait for you to leave.
- Make sure your garage door is always locked. A lot of intruders go in through the garage.