Commercial Security System
Digital Security System
Running an office is not an easy task. You have to take care of all sorts of problems, one of them being the security of the building or of your rooms. Modern buildings have great access control systems in place, but such technologies come with the downside of needing to take care all employees have access to their work places whenever needed. Many of them lose their keys, therefore a good office manager should consider hiring a commercial locksmith to help with such issues.
Our commercial locksmiths are experienced and very well-trained, therefore they can help you with the installation and repair of any security and access control system such as emergency door exit devices, master key systems, panic bars or hydraulic door closers. We’ve got all the latest technology tools needed to deliver a professional service, therefore you can rest assured your offices will be secure with us and all your employees will have their lost keys replaced in very little time.
Keep Your Security Intact By Hiring A Professional
Should you encounter any problems with your locks, you can be sure we can open any gate or door without causing any damage to your systems. This is important if you don’t like to waste money on things that could have been prevented. Breaking a door is the easy approach, but it may cost you a lot of money and troubles. By using a professional locksmith, you’ll have your locks picked, while your security system is left intact.
If you need a trustworthy replacement key service or any other type of locksmith works done in your Noosa or Sunshine Coast offices, just give us a call and tell us what you need. Our highly skilled locksmith will get in contact with you as soon as possible, they will give you a quote and will lend you a helping hand, so you can have the peace of mind that your offices are secure.
Our Commercial Services Include
All commercial lock and security hardware sales and repairs – Knobs, levers, bolts – anything that operates with a key we can work with!
- Replacements, upgrades and fresh lock installations – Faulty locks, fresh installations to timber, aluminium and steel doors, frames and gates. We will supply the most appropriate lock for your needs, ensuring fire regulation compliance and maximum security at the best price.
- Restricted & master key systems – Small workshops and offices right up to multilevel systems in schools. We can design and install a system of any size or complexity. Master key systems include individually numbered keys, security cylinders and pick and bump resistance, delivering complete key control and better security for your business.
- Re-keys and keying alike – Following an employee leaving a company it advisable to change (or re-key) the locks, particularly in sensitive areas or if the departure is in bad circumstances. We provide same day re-key services to business across the Sunshine Coast region.
- Fire rated hardware & panic exit devices – Keeping up with fire regulations is important when security a commercial premises. We have the industry and product knowledge to supply and install compliant door exit and locking hardware for your situation.
- Padlocks, roller door anchors – All general commercial locking solutions are available.